Have you just started working with Crisp Communications?
First things first, thank you so much for choosing to work with us! You can rest assured that your social media game is about to step up a few notches. But there are a few i’s to dot and t’s to cross.
For us to do our thing and help bolster your social media presence, we’re going to have to have access to your various pages. We need this access to post on your behalf, communicate with your audience, and see access interaction and engagement data to personalise our strategy for your business.
Where possible, we will send requests to your various social media pages, all you need to do is accept them!
Here is how to provide us access to your social media:
Firstly, you will need to find out if your company Facebook page is managed through Facebook Pages or Meta Business Manager.
This is how you can check:
Once you know which one it is, here is how to add Crisp Communications as an agency to manage your Facebook.
Meta Business Manager
Here is how to approve a partner request if your Facebook page is managed through Meta Business Manager:
- Log in to your Business Manager
- Go to Business settings from your left sidebar. Then, click Requests.
- Click on the Received tab. You should see businesses that have requested access to your Page here. You should also see information about the user who has requested access and the business they belong to.
- Click Approve or Decline.
If you are a Page owner, the process is pretty much the same! To approve ownership or partner request from Pages:
- Open your Page.
- From the left menu, select Page settings.
- Select Page roles.
- You will find the request under Partner request or Ownership requests. Select Respond to request.
- Select Give [Business Manager name] access to my Page if it’s a partner request, or select Transfer ownership of my Page if it’s an ownership request.
On LinkedIn, once again it’s a similar process (with just a few differences in titles). You will need to make Abigail Gatling a Super Admin of your page. If you are the creator of the Page, you will automatically be a Super Admin. The rest is as follows:
- Access your Page Super admin view.
- Click the Admin tools dropdown at the top of the page and select Manage admins.
- Click the Assign role button to the right of the requesting member’s name.
- Click the Select a role to assign dropdown and select Super admin
- Click the Add admin button (or Cancel).
If your Instagram is linked to Facebook, then access should be provided automatically once Crisp is added to your Facebook admins.
If it isn’t you will need to share your login details with Crisp Communications via another means. We recommend using a secure password manager such as Lastpass.
In Lastpass, share your login credentials (with password as viewable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
YouTube, in keeping with its true nature, has a quick and simple video on how to add users to your YouTube channel.
Watch the video here:
Here are the steps written out:
- On YouTube, sign in as the owner of the Brand Account.
- In the top right, click your account > Settings .
- Under “Account,” select Add or remove manager(s).
- Click Manage permissions.
- Enter your password and re-authenticate.
- Choose Invite new users .
- Enter their email.
- Below their names, choose their role:
- You will need to make us (email@example.com) an Owner of your account. (Keep yourself as Primary owner)
- Select Invite > Done.
And there you have it! Once we have access to your accounts, that’s when the magic happens. We can’t wait to work with you and make your social media Crispy.
If you have any issues providing access to us, please don’t hesitate to reach out.