Posting about current holidays and celebrations is a great way to show the personality and values of your business.
Plus people LOVE holidays and love interacting with current, topical posts, so it’s a win-win all round.
Halloween, the 31st October, is a holiday that Aussies are celebrating more and more each year, so it’s a great one to get involved in.
There are many ways to tackle this holiday, from cultural to spooky to fun. Adding a dash of Halloween spirit to your socials can suit most businesses.
When posting about a holiday or celebration, it is important to match the tone to your business and tie it into your product or service (if possible!).
10 social media post ideas for Halloween:
Here are 10 social media post ideas for Halloween to get you started:
1. Create a Happy Halloween post (bonus if you use a Halloween pun!)
2. Share a Halloween horror story from your industry
3. Show off your office Halloween decorations
4. Run a Halloween contest
5. Share a list of your favourite Halloween movie recommendations
6. Share photos of your team’s pets in Halloween costumes (like this one, below!)
8. Share a Halloween themed recipe
9. Create a list of costume ideas related to your business / industry
10. Share a hilarious Halloween joke or meme
Give these social media marketing ideas a try this coming Halloween season.